The stylish Sam Haidle, an attorney and counselor at Howard & Howard, sat down with SEEN to talk about where he enjoys shopping around town and his go-to looks.
By Rachel Schostak
Photography by Viviana Pernot
Sam Haidle is the group leader of the 45-attorney intellectual property practice at Howard & Howard Attorneys in Royal Oak. He is an aerospace engineer-turned-attorney who relishes in protecting his clients’ inventions, especially in the automotive arena. He also frequently assists clients in securing their products’ branding and creates agreements to shield companies and their technologies. Sam lives in Birmingham with his wife Kelli, daughter Grace and son Zackary.
1. What do you love about your community? The diversity of cultures, entertainment venues, shopping, sporting events and variety of cuisine.
2. What do you enjoy doing most with your family? Traveling throughout the United States, as well as other countries. We’ve visited 33 states in our motorhome, also known as our cottage-on-wheels, with our family and friends.
3. Three words to describe your style? Colorful, crisp, classic.
4. You are never fully dressed without____. My wedding ring, and funky socks are also a must.
5. Is there something in your style that is always consistent? Color and patterns with a European flare.
7. What is your “go-to” look? Suit, festive shirt, loud socks and a classic belt to the office. Athletic clothes or jeans on the weekends, often with black sneakers or OluKai sandals.
SHOP SAM’S LOOK
Head-to-toe outfit details: Anne & Valentin glasses, Shades Optical Birmingham; Thomas Pink navy suit, Thomas Pink at Somerset Collection; David Donahue pink dress shirt, Nordstrom at Somerset Collection; Peter Millar patterned pocket square (shop similar); Salvatore Ferragamo leather belt, Neiman Marcus at Somerset Collection; Salvatore Ferragamo leather loafers, Neiman Marcus at Somerset Collection; Movado watch (shop similar); Jack Georges University leather briefcase, London Luggage Shop in Detroit.