Shop SEEN Marketplace from our July 2018 Wine Issue
by Amy Gill
These items from our July SEEN wine issue make great additions to your own table or to the table of your favorite host/hostess this summer.
2. This award-winning, hand-blown wine glass is ultra-thin and lightweight, with a bowl tilted at the angles of 24, 48 and 72 degrees in accordance with the tilt of the earth. According to Zalto, this provides a better taste. Zalto Denk’Art wine glasses, $60 each, in-store only at Old Woodward Cellar, 912 S. Old Woodward Ave., Suite 100, Birmingham. 248-792-5452. oldwoodwardcellar.com.
3. “Wipe that wine off your smile” with wine wipes, and avoid the embarrassment of a mouthful of stained teeth, $7.95, at Catching Fireflies, 3117 W. 12 Mile Road, Berkley, 248-336-2030, or 203 E. University Drive, Rochester, 248-650-3318. catchingfireflies.com.
4. With summer comes pool parties, boat rides and spending time outdoors as much as possible. Now you can enjoy your wine outside at the perfect temperature with the Vinglacé wine chiller,
$89.98, in-store at Talulah Belle, 307 S. Main St., Rochester. 248-453-5054. talulahbelle.com.
5. Serve charcuterie, fruit, wine and cheese in style indoors or out with the marble melamine serving tray, $59.95, at DIA Shop. The 17-inch tray is BPA-free and dishwasher safe. 5200 Woodward Ave., Detroit.
6. Never struggle to uncork your bottle with this self-pulling corkscrew. Simply place it over the bottle top, and revolve the knob. $24.95, at the DIA Shop, 5200 Woodward Ave., Detroit. 313-833-7948. diashop.org.
7. Enjoy the smell of coconut and everyone’s favorite summer wine with the Hillhouse Naturals coconut rosé candle. $34, in-store only at Found Objects, 168 S. Old Woodward Ave., Birmingham. 248-220-4999. shopfoundobjects.com.
For more great gift ideas, check out: