Meet SEEN’s Pets of the Week: Wilson and Fritz, two mini dachshunds from Madison Heights who love their mom’s homemade dog food.
By Alana Blumenstein
Names: Wilson and Fritz
Age: 11 and 7
Breed: Mini Dachshund
Owner: Melissa Gruenberg
1. Where did you first meet your owner?
Wilson: At my owner’s house.
Fritz: At the wiener dog races in Frankenmuth.
2. What is your favorite place to go on a walk?
Around the block. We have too little of legs to go further.
3. What is your favorite toy?
Anything with stuffing.
4. What is your go-to store in Metro Detroit?
5. What is your favorite treat?
Anything from Hound Heaven Dog Treats.
6. Where is the best place to get groomed?
Our mom’s bathtub.
7. Do you have a hidden talent or skill?
The alligator whip and the kangaroo kick.
8. What do you like about your owner the most?
She makes us homemade dog food.
9. What is the last thing you got in trouble for?
Jumping at the trash can and grabbing stuff out of it.
10. Who is your favorite dog account to follow on Instagram?
Send us your pet pics for a chance to have your pet featured in SEEN! Make sure your picture is high-quality, 300 dpi, or use the highest setting on your phone. Please include the name, breed, city and age of your pet. Submit your pet here.