Meet SEEN’s Pets of the Week: Sasha and Teeku, a ragdoll and calico from West Bloomfield.
By Alana Blumenstein
Names: Sasha and Teeku
Breed: Ragdoll and Calico
Owner: Angela Wenck
1. Where did you first meet your owner?
We were inside a cage at a local adoption event when my mom and dad fell in love with us. We were too busy trying to wrestle each other to notice them ogling us!
2. What is your favorite place to go on a walk?
We’re scared of the outdoors, but our favorite hobby includes bird watching.
3. What is your favorite toy?
Mom likes to get aluminum foil and ball it up for us to bat around — it’s our favorite!
4. What is your go-to store in Metro Detroit?
We’re not sure who Amazon is, but they always leave empty boxes around the house for us to play in.
5. What is your favorite treat?
Anything we can steal from Mom or Papa’s plate when they aren’t looking!
6. Where is the best place to get groomed?
7. Do you have a hidden talent or skill?
We can shake paws and high five! Mom is teaching us how to play dead, but we get so excited for the treats that we have a hard time settling down.
8. What do you like about your owners?
Sasha: My mom lets me sleep on her chest all night — heated mattresses are the best.
Teeku: My papa gives me belly rubs every morning!
9. What is the last thing you got in trouble for?
We chewed on the Christmas tree lights…they don’t work anymore.
10. Who is your favorite cat account to follow on Instagram?
Send us your pet pics for a chance to have your pet featured in SEEN! Make sure your picture is high-quality, 300 dpi, or use the highest setting on your phone. Please include the name, breed, city and age of your pet. Send images to email@example.com.