Meet SEEN’s Pet of the Week: Teddy, a cockapoo from Bloomfield Township who will sit, lay down and rollover for treats.
Owner: Marilyn Bilotti
1. Where did you meet your owner?
My mom picked me up from the house where I was born. I was the runt of the litter and the last one to be adopted (my mom says the best was saved for last)!
2. What is your favorite place to go on a walk?
Shhh, don’t tell anyone, but I don’t like going for walks! I love riding in the car though!
3. What is your favorite toy?
I don’t like playing with toys either! Occasionally, I like to chase and retrieve a rawhide chew. About two retrievals is my max.
4. What is your go-to store in Metro Detroit?
PetPeople right near my home in Bloomfield Township.
5. What is your favorite treat?
6. Where is the best place to get groomed?
7. Do you have a hidden talent or skill?
I do a sit-lay down-rollover combo for a treat!
8. What do you like about your owner the most?
She always has her lap ready for me.
9. What is the last thing you got in trouble for?
Pulling over a grocery bag and ripping open a box of cereal. Grape Nuts — needless to say, I barely touched it!
10. Who is your favorite dog account to follow on Instagram?
@mar_league (Michigan Animal Rescue League).