Meet SEEN’s Pet of the Week: Taffy, a tabby cat from Tawas City who loves to do yoga and walk in the woods.
By Alana Blumenstein
Breed: Tabby Cat
Owner: Brandon Blackmore
1. Where did you meet your owner?
I first met my owner in the Flint area. After I had kittens, I was given away.
2. What is your favorite place to go on a walk?
My favorite place to walk is in the woods across the street from my house. That’s where all the birds and mice are.
3. What is your favorite toy?
My favorite toy is a simple string or rope. I also enjoy the homemade catnip treats that my mom makes for me.
4. What is your go-to store in Metro Detroit?
I’m from Tawas. I don’t think I’ve ever been to Metro Detroit before.
5. What is your favorite treat?
My favorite treat is Temptations. It doesn’t matter what the flavor is. If you shake them, I’m there.
6. Where is the best place to get groomed?
The best place to get groomed is at my house. My mom loves to use the brush on me.
7. Do you have a hidden talent or skill?
I can crawl up the ladder to get to the attic. I can also do yoga, but only when my mom is.
8. What do you like about your owner the most?
I love that my owner spoils me. She gives me treats, lets me sleep with her and lets me go outside all on my own.
9. What is the last thing you got in trouble for?
I rarely get in trouble. I used to get in trouble for going over to the church across the street on Sundays. I liked to go and see people as they were getting out of church, but my mom is afraid that they will take me.
10. Who is your favorite cat account to follow on Instagram?
Send us your pet pics for a chance to have your pet featured in SEEN! Make sure your picture is high-quality, 300 dpi, or use the highest setting on your phone. Please include the name, breed, city and age of your pet. Submit your pet here.