Meet SEEN’s Pet of the Week: Sunshine, a Budgie from Rochester Hills, who doesn’t talk but loves to scream.
By Alana Blumenstein
Owner: Ella Lin
1. Where did you first meet your owner?
At an exotic pet shop called Lou’s Pet Shop!
2. What is your favorite place to fly?
Around the office/library where my cage is!
3. What is your favorite toy?
My broken spinning toy (the spinny part fell off haha).
4. What is your go-to store in Metro Detroit?
5. What is your favorite treat?
Nutriberries or lettuce.
6. What was your first word?
I can’t talk, but I can scream.
7. Do you have a hidden talent or skill?
Screaming really loudly, and I can fly to mom.
8. What is your favorite word?
I don’t speak, but I love it when my owner says “wanna treat?”
9. What do you like about your owner the most?
She feeds me yummy pellets and treats and cares for me the best as she can.
10. What is the last thing you got in trouble for?
Trying to nip Miley (my dog) on the nose hehe!
11. What is your favorite bird account to follow on Instagram?