Meet SEEN’s Pet of the Week: Morgan, a Goldendoodle from Lexington.
By Alana Blumenstein
Owner: Karen Wittich
1. Where did you first meet your owner?
We met at my breeder Arnette’s Doodle.
2. What is your favorite place to go on a walk?
Anywhere there are people. I love to socialize.
3. What is your favorite toy?
I have multiple toys — anything that squeaks.
4. What is your go-to store in Metro Detroit?
My go-to store is Home Depot.They always greet me with a smile, and many of the employees have treats for me.
5. What is your favorite treat?
I like bacon treats and Denta bones for my pearly whites.
6. Where is the best place to get groomed?
My mom cuts my hair.
7. Do you have a hidden talent or skill?
I get all four of my paws in a box the size of a pizza. All you have to do is set it down, and I know what to do.
8. What do you like about your owners?
They love me the most and take me everywhere.
9. What is the last thing you got in trouble for?
I last got in trouble for stealing a slipper. I didn’t hurt it — just want their attention.
Send us your pet pics for a chance to have your pet featured in SEEN! Make sure your picture is high-quality, 300 dpi, or use the highest setting on your phone. Please include the name, breed, city and age of your pet. Send images to firstname.lastname@example.org.