Meet SEEN’s Pet of the Week: Louie, a boxer from Farmington Hills.
By Alana Blumenstein
Owner: Gordon McKenna
1. Where did you first meet your owner?
They came to see me at my former owner’s house in Ohio.
2. What is your favorite place to go on a walk?
Wherever my dad takes me, usually around the neighborhood.
3. What is your favorite toy?
My rubber bagel and any ball.
4. What is your go-to store in Metro Detroit?
5. What is your favorite treat?
6. Where is the best place to get groomed?
7. Do you have a hidden talent or skill?
I give my paw when Mom or Dad give me a treat and lay down on command.
8. What do you like about your owner the most?
They spend much time playing with me and give me hugs all the time.
9. What is the last thing you got in trouble for?
I ate some chocolate morsels sitting on a table.
Send us your pet pics for a chance to have your pet featured in SEEN! Make sure your picture is high-quality, 300 dpi, or use the highest setting on your phone. Please include the name, breed, city and age of your pet. Send images to firstname.lastname@example.org.