Meet SEEN’s Pet of the Week: Lola, a Maltese-Shih Tzu from Oak Park who loves to go on walks Up North and will fall over when you say “bang.”
By Alana Blumenstein
Breed: Maltese-Shih Tzu
Owner: Juliana Attard
1. Where did you first meet your owner?
At her house which I now call home! She fostered me for a day, and then instantly fell in love with me, so she then adopted me.
2. What is your favorite place to go on a walk?
I love to walk everywhere, but my favorite place to walk is Up North because I get to walk off my leash!
3. What is your favorite toy?
I love my squeaky pizza and pineapple toy along with deer antler bones!
4. What is your go-to store in Metro Detroit?
Maestros Dog Haus in Ferndale! They always give me sample treats when I come in.
5. What is your favorite treat?
All treats are welcomed in my tummy!
6. Where is the best place to get groomed?
Bingo Pet Salon in Royal Oak! They always make me look so fresh and clean!
7. Do you have a hidden talent or skill?
I know how to fall over when someone says “bang.”
8. What do you like about your owner the most?
How much she loves and spoils me! She takes me pretty much everywhere she goes so I am never alone which makes me feel so loved and special.
9. What is the last thing you got in trouble for?
Chewing on my mom’s tennis shoe.
10. Who is your favorite dog account to follow on Instagram?
11. What is your Instagram?