Meet SEEN’s Pet of the Week: Bernie, a Welsh Terrier from Huntington Woods.
Breed: Welsh Terrier
Owner: Julie Kalt Greenfield
1. Where did you first meet your owner?
They adopted me from the Meet Your Best Friend at the Zoo event.
2. What is your favorite place to go on a walk?
Anywhere there is a squirrel to chase.
3. What is your favorite toy?
I have a rope I play tug with.
4. What is your favorite treat?
Cookies (the dog friendly kind).
5. Where is the best place to get groomed?
6. Do you have a hidden talent or skill?
I sit on people, so they can’t move. I call it “Bernalizing” them.
7. What do you like about your owner the most?
They walk me three times a day.
8. What is the last thing you got in trouble for?
Eating a bird.
9. Who is your favorite dog account to follow on Instagram?
I don’t have a phone.
Send us your pet pics for a chance to have your pet featured in SEEN! Make sure your picture is high-quality, 300 dpi, or use the highest setting on your phone. Please include the name, breed, city and age of your pet. Send images to firstname.lastname@example.org.