- Directions: Apply to face twice a day for a deep hydrating glow
- Skin Type: Normal, dry, combination.
- Grape seed oil: Moisturizes, lightens dark circles, fades scars, tightens skin, prevents sun damage, and has proanthocyanidins which is 20 times greater than that of vitamin E and 50 times greater than that of vitamin C.
- Almond oil: Reduces irritation, helps with UV damage, helps scars look less visible, hydrates the skin, provides luminosity, and evens skin tone.
- Jojoba oil: Hydrates the skin, balances natural oil production, delivers antioxidant protection, has anti-inflammatory effects, antibacterial properties, and can also help reduce acne. It’s also an emollient that softens and smoothes the skin.
- Hemp oil: Reduces inflammation, hydrates by locking in moisture, regulates oil production, high in omega 3 fatty acids which helps to repair, and a natural humectant that draws moisture to the skin.
- Tea Tree oil: Kills bacteria, fungus, and eases inflammation, and helps treat a wide range of ache.
- Peppermint oil: Reduces acne lesions, has antibacterial properties, soothes itchy or irritated skin, and can heal sunburn