Shoppers can browse SEEN Marketplace products by store or item type, and easily add to cart and check out when ready. You can choose to have items shipped to your home or pick them up at the store on your way home from work.
You’ll also notice that some of our favorite products will be featured right in SEEN style and fashion articles. At the bottom of those articles, you’ll see our favorite products that can help you “get the look” from the local stores in your community.
Are you a designer or store owner in Metro Detroit? You can apply for a SEEN Marketplace store page to showcase your products to a larger audience. It’s like having an Etsy or Amazon store page, locally.
Products in the SEEN Marketplace are frequently promoted in relevant articles, in the monthly print magazine, on social media and in our weekly email newsletters.
Add if you don’t already have your own e-commerce website, it allows you to promote your own products to your clients and give them a way to purchase online when they don’t have time to stop in the store.
6 Month Package 12 Month Package
$50 / month $35 / month
+ 10% commission on sales + 10% commission on sales
Don’t have enough time to upload and manage your own page? A SEEN Marketplace team member can take care of it for you. We’ll visit your store, set up your page and handle adding new products for you.
$150 / month
+10% commission on sales
*The 10% commission is charged on any sales that happen on the Marketplace. The commission is automatically deducted at the time of purchase, so you don’t have to do anything.
We use Stripe to process payments, which is one of the world’s largest and most trusted online payment platforms. Read more about Stripe here.
When you set up your store page, you will either create a Stripe account or connect your existing account to your store page. When someone purchases one of your products, the money will go directly into your Stripe account less the 10% commission to SEEN for hosting the platform. The funds are typically transferred from Stripe into your bank account within 48 to 72 hours of a transaction completion.
Best Practices for SEEN Marketplace Success:
- Talk about SEEN Marketplace to your customers so your loyal customers can easily access your store online to see your newest products and buy online or pick up in store.
- Use your unique SEEN Marketplace URL on your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages, your website, and in email newsletters. Listing it everywhere possible, so customers can easily find where they can shop your store online.
- Try your best to keep your Marketplace page current with product. Uploading new inventory and getting rid of old, sold inventory. This way your customers want to use SEEN Marketplace because it is up-to-date.
- List your unique SEEN Marketplace URL in your email signature.
- Tag @SEENMarketplace in your Instagram, Facebook, Twitter posts.
Click here to GET STARTED, and select “I am a Vendor” on the Registration form.