NOTE: Please only submit your event once. Any submitted event will not show up right away as it needs to be reviewed by a SEEN team member. Thank You!
- This event has passed.
Tribalfare Open House – Celebrating Women Artisans!
March 14 @ 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM EDTFree
It’s International Women’s Month and we are celebrating Women Artisans!
Discover textile jewelry from India to colorful woven fabrics from Guatemala and handwoven rugs from Mexico and Morocco. Come see heritage renderings of artisan craftswomen and learn about their creative process. Each piece at the House of Tribalfare is a one-of-a-kind item made by artisans from across the globe. Your mindfulness in making ethical choices by supporting these artisans helps us with ensuring our fair trade and an all immersive cultural business ethos.
– Hand embroidered bags by the Rabari women of Kutch, India
– Huipils woven by Guatemalan women artisans
– Rugs by the Berber women of Morocco
– Rugs by women weavers in Mexico
– Red & Black clay pottery from Mexico
– Small batch self care products by Detroit women artisans
… and so much more